Status Solutions develops situational awareness technologies for life safety, security, environmental monitoring andmass notification. Our software solutions deliver real-time, detailed information to help organizations prevent ignorance-based loss and transform business operations. We customize each solution to meet customer needs and work within existing technology infrastructures. By centrally managing information and then delivering it to various portals and dashboards, our solutions help you better manage risk and protect people, property, business and convenience/comfort.
SARA: Situational Awareness and Response Assistant.
Awareness for emergency response and business operations.
Life safety, security and environmental controls produce alarms, but most of these systems operate independently. Plus alarms aren't specific, which means the appropriate response may be confused, delayed or inadequate. Situational awareness technology integrates disparate warning systems on a single platform and then automatically sends detailed alerts to the right people via the right devices to facilitate the right response. From a mundane blown fuse to a life-or-death scenario, SARA sets a response plan in motion without human emotion or error.
Centralized monitoring, alerting and reporting for better risk management.
SARA is an automated alerting engine that mitigates risk by unifying all alarm and communication systems within a single facility or across an entire enterprise. SARA sends critical information to key individuals, select groups or entire populations to facilitate the appropriate response to an unfolding situation, based on predefined alerting and escalation protocols. When a triggering event occurs, detailed voice, text and video alerts automatically go to the designated communication devices - from smartphones to computer screens to public address systems. You also can use reports from SARA to evaluate response times and protocols. With this information, an organization can continuously improve its situational awareness strategy.
One emergency alerting platform, multiple benefits.
Once we establish triggering event types and their corresponding responses - known as Modes & Actions - during the implementation process, SARA requires little if any administration. This single yet powerful solution provides:
- A dedicated, wireless sensor network built on Inovonics state-of-the-art EchoStream radio frequency platform for optimal performance of life safety applications
- Tools to integrate existing alarm and communication systems so current technology investments can start to work together, not in silos
- Mass notification capabilities for broadcasting emergency information, as well as general announcements and courtesy reminders for better organizational communication
- Enhanced location data for mobile duress and asset tracking through SARA's Positioning System
- Pop-up alerts to desktop and mobile screens, including color-coded text, audio, video footage or maps, via SARA's eMessenger
- The Voice of SARA text-to-speech capability for delivering alerts via any phone
- Quick Messages for creating emergency alerts or special announcements on demand when unanticipated events or schedule changes occur
- Reporting capabilities that let you analyze performance and demonstrate compliance
- Remote supervision, backup and software upgrades through a persistent IP connection to our Network Operations Center